ROADLINER
FR

Back

History

1955

SAE's origins

Auxiliaire Entreprises, founded in Paris in 1955, has always manufactured equipment for the public works sector.

1960

1960

The first cement gravel plant

1967

Les ateliers en 1967

SAE moves to Saint Benoit la ForĂȘt (Indre et Loire - 37)

SAE's new headquarters are on the Saint Benoit la ForĂȘt industrial area, approximately 30 km from Tours.

1971

SAE in the 1970s

Continuous paving concrete production plants are the most technically advanced products and develop a global reputation. SAE participates in the development of rigid and semi-rigid pavements

1976

SAM

The SAM range

Birth of the SAM range: mobile treated base and concrete plant.

1994

EURO4

SAE's innovations in the 1990s

Hyper-mobility with the Euroline and Greenliner ranges

1997

Logo FAYAT en 1997

SAE within the Fayat Group

SAE joins the Fayat Group's Road-Building Equipment Division alongside other brands operating in the sector such as MARINI, MARINI-ERMONT, SECMAIR, BREINING, etc.

2000

Innovation salon Intermat

Silver Medal in the Innovation Awards at the Intermat show

2012

Logo SAE actuel

New visual identity

A new yellow and blue logo to unify the subsidiaries, develop the Group culture and boost pride in its membership while strengthening its image.

2014

2014

Today...

SAE plants are found on all five continents. Over 1,000 plants manufactured by SAE